Forward Looking Consumer Survey (1,500 Respondents)
Index Exceeds Last Month’s All-Time High
- RR’s Intent to Eat Out Index (our survey of 1,500 consumers’ plans to eat-out over the next month) increased +16% y/y to its highest level since we created the index in September 2018.
- Notably, the Index has set records for the last 2 months after bottoming in March 2020. Results were helped by the intention of those 45+ to eat out a “little more” as older consumers begin to feel more comfortable.
- QSR promotional prices remain elevated, reflecting family value bundles.
- FSR promotional prices continue to decline as the segment competes with QSR for off-premise.
- Click here for info on how to order the RR Promotion Tracker Tool (click for sample).
Monthly Sequential Change