- RR’s Intent to Eat Out Index (our survey of 1,500 consumers’ plans to eat-out over the next month) increased +28.5%, representing an easy y/y compare but also the strongest absolute results ever.
- Notably, we see a sharp pivot higher for both the youngest and oldest demos which may reflect the benefit of stimulus for those with the lowest incomes.
- While FSR continues to do a good job of lowering its average promotional price point, QSR is moving in the other direction.
- If the economy is sufficiently weak to merit a $1.9T consumer bailout, it may be a good idea for industry players to focus on price value for the time being.
- Click here to view RR LTOverview Promotion Tracker Tool sample.
Monthly Sequential Change