New Product: SBA Lending Database
- The SBA remains a very important source of funding for new franchisees, some of whom will become the multi-unit operators of tomorrow.
- RR’s new SBA Lending Database provides 10 years of data (2010 – 2019) covering 6,930 loans for 41 $1B+ Restaurant Chains.
- Data includes total annual originations, estimated portfolio balances, average loan size, interest rates (7a only), and charge offs for both the 7(a) and 504 programs.
- Healthy charge-off rates as evidenced by our database provides lenders with very strong evidence in support of this asset class to present to their credit committees.
- Franchisors can leverage benchmark data in their development efforts.